The Fergusons invited us over for an FHE pool party. We had a great time!
Who wouldn't enjoy eating pizza, breadsticks, ice cream, and talking?!?!
The kids love to swim and always have so much fun in their pool.
Tanner tried out a new trick. He did his first back flip off the diving board.
He was so excited and having a great time until he got too close and wacked his head. Can you say "Ouch"! Needless to say he had a huge goose egg.
6 comments:
Lisa :) It is so good to find your blog! I love the pix of your children - wow, Shelby is so grown up. It is so neat to see how your family has grown! My email address is catzndog@yahoo.com - perhaps we could catch up on the past years by email.
Looking forward to hearing from you. :) Kelli Fitzgerald (formerly Birkmeyer)
Wow Lisa! Looks like you have had a busy summer! I can't believe how much your kids have changed in only 1 year! And Shelby is really in Jr. High???!! Are you kidding me?! I loved the "disapearing act" shot w/ the braces! Wow! What a beautiful girl! Better watch out...those boys are gonna come knockin'!
Thought I would drop a line and say thank you for the note and flowers. I so appreciate your love and support.
hey friends... today is April 14th 2009~ was just checking to see if you updated this blog and no luck yet :( i will keep patiently waiting. don't be offended if i give you a few friendly nudges :) I need to teach lisa how to do this :)
Swimming this summer has been so much fun! What great shots you got!
And I agree - you guys have been busy!
I opened up a blogspot website and when I closed it 15 or so new windows opened back up to the same site. Why did that happen? Was it a virus?. Will it hurt my computer? How do I find it and get rid of it? I am running 2 virus scans right now but if those do not find it, how do I find it?.
[url=http://bonoes.webs.com/l bono es[/url]
Post a Comment