Right before I clicked on your blog link, I told myself that if all I saw were "legs" I was going to leave a comment that said something along the lines of..."those legs should be extremely TAN or BURNT by now"...
Wow, that was a lot of posts and pictures to take in. They're all so great though! Crazy how they grow isn't it?
4 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to update your blog. Looks like your kids had some fun parties.
I am so happy that Shelby had fun at girls camp! I always had a great time at girls camp. Did she go to camp LoMia or somewhere else?
Right before I clicked on your blog link, I told myself that if all I saw were "legs" I was going to leave a comment that said something along the lines of..."those legs should be extremely TAN or BURNT by now"...
Wow, that was a lot of posts and pictures to take in. They're all so great though! Crazy how they grow isn't it?
Girl that was quite the update!! WOW! I feel like I just watched your kiddos grow up!! What a fun update....you guys are busy!
Post a Comment