Halle's best friend this year in school is 'Hallie with an I'. Miss Jenna (her teacher) referred to each of them as 'Halle with an E' and 'Hallie with an I'. They had a lot of fun together.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Mothers Day Tea with 'Halle with an E'
Halle's preschool class did a Mother's Day Tea Party and program. They invited all the moms. We ate cookies and strawberries and the kids baked muffins. They sang songs for the program.
Halle's best friend this year in school is 'Hallie with an I'. Miss Jenna (her teacher) referred to each of them as 'Halle with an E' and 'Hallie with an I'. They had a lot of fun together.

Halle's best friend this year in school is 'Hallie with an I'. Miss Jenna (her teacher) referred to each of them as 'Halle with an E' and 'Hallie with an I'. They had a lot of fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment