Sunday, February 10, 2008

How many Pennies?

For 14 years now, we have been tossing pennies into a container. As the physical volumn of so many pennies continued to grow, Lisa finally got tired of seeing them take up more and more space in our closet. So she decided it was time to cash them in.

And we did, we gathered them up and took them to a coin counting machine in our local grocery store and tallied them up.

Can you guess how many there were? Post a comment and place your guess. I'll disclose the answer in a few days.


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to say one hundred and six dollars and fourteen cents that would be $106.14.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am going to say $172.40

DS Ward Mission said...

I am guessing $48.78

Monica Kay

Kylie said...

I am guessing after 14 years of saving pennies you guys have $124.62.

Stephanie

Tueller Family said...

I guess $97.18.

Kylie

Tueller Family said...

I guess $130.00. Do I get the money if I answer it right?

Chase

Tueller Family said...

I guess $178.24.

Katie

Tueller Family said...

I guess $180.00.

Ashley

Leah said...

Gosh...14 years? I'll say $650.00

Kristy Rae said...

$198.37

Kristy Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy Rae said...

Does the person who gets the closest without going over win the cash?

Kristy Rae said...

Are you ever going to let us know who won?