Santa is great, he always leaves us a note to say thank you for the cookies and milk. Here is this years note. I think his handwriting is very beautiful.
Christmas morning was very low key and very nice. One of our favorites. Everybody was happy with what they got and we enjoyed playing with our new stuff.
Shelby was taking thousands of pictures with her new camera. One of my favorite shots is a close-up of a cracker. More of her work will come up in later posts, they get better.
Tanner has single handedly destroyed all the decorations in our home with his remote control helicopters. And if I have to untangle them from the girls hair one more time, I'm taking them away.
I wasn't there when Halle and Macee whispered into Santa's ear and told him what they wanted for Christmas, but I'm guessing they said something like; "We've got a feva... and the only prescription? More babies". Need I say more?

1 comment:
Can I have a copy of the ritz cracker picture?
Post a Comment